Friday, September 15, 2006

Just Stuff

10/11/06 - $2.49 gallon
Started a little late @ 5:45. Wow, 5 riders this morning. In fact, it filled up pretty good today. Super Old Guy got on today. This guy must be 80. I suppose he could be 30 and a Crack addict. I think he's just old. He got on today with a Razor Scooter - carried not ridden. I have no idea what he was doing with the razor. He could have been riding to and from the stop. I see a broken hip in his future if he is riding.

School has started - ASU and High School students have replaced the mall riders.

10/07/06 - $2.59 gallon
Started late @ 5:48. only 2 riders.
I started Lonely Penny experiment # 2 and got the same results. A large woman sat on the penny without even looking at what she was sitting on. She got off a few stops later and left the penny. Another guy took the seat and flicked the penny out of the way. That was the end of experiment for the day.

I got to ride a dual bus on the way home. This type of bus bends in the middle and is pretty long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home