Friday, September 15, 2006

Super Angry Guy

10/14/06 - $2.45 gallon
Started right on time today. Did lonely penny experiment #3. My prediction...someone will sit on it… Someone sat on it.

The 56N was running fast so I was able to transfer to the 30W and make good time today. I stood next to a guy that was starting to get agitated on his cell phone. Let's call him "Super Angry Guy." He got off with me at my stop and carried his cell conversation into the QT. As you might guess, he was well on his way to super angry status. It didn't help that the QT was busy and people were cutting in front of him. That's what you get when you're on a cell argument and not paying attention. As Super Angry Guy was leaving he burst into a yelling match on his cell. It was so stupid that the whole place erupted with laughter and he just left. That was fun. Just think if he would have gotten into a fight with his cell phone.

So I start making my way to the office and Supper Angry Guy is out in front of me walking my way and turns down my street. I didn’t see where he works but there is s good chance I will see him again. Let’s hope so.

I almost forgot, Supper Old Guy still has that scooter!

Not much to say on the way home. I was tired and dozed off a few times.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is fantastic - thought I was the only one who found regular riding on the Valley Metro worthy of comment. I will add a link to your blog from mine. I love the Lonely Penny Experiment - a benefit of anonymity. Now that I'm friends with other regular riders, not sure I could carry out something like that. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home