Monday, October 30, 2006

First Ride

10/18/06 - $2.09 gallon
We only have one car this week due to some body work. So, I have been relying on the bus to get around. Well at least to and from work. I am doing the 100% routine. No park and ride - just my feet and the bus. I have a one mile walk to the closest pick-up (156E) so that's not bad. It's real nice right now with the weather, stars, and smells of the Arizona morning.

Picked up the 56N @ 6:28 AM and started my real ride in. Rider-ship is not down. It's changed a bit now school is back in session but, it's still pretty good.

I helped a woman today that was on her first ride. She was trying to figure everything out. I think she did alright. It reminded me of one of my first rides where I couldn't figure out the side door 'open' button. I had never had to open the door on my own so I just stood there. An awkward moment later...another rider helped me push the button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home